As a start-up business, Coyote group have neither a brand identity nor a brand strategy. So I told them to create a brand strategy before launching their business. The good thing is that they have their own mission and visions. Below is the brief process of this case study.
- Requirement Analysis Analysis of their brand, mission and vision, and pull out keywords after meeting
- Define Design Define colour palette and typography
- Make Design Draw three alternative logos based on their needs and brand
- Design Evolution How final design was made from the real Coyote photo, showing the use of the golden ratio, making a black and white version to show the logo has colour harmony
- Mock Up Add mock-up based on their future usage to the logo; clothing, label tag and business card